Become a more effective leader in just 10 days. This unique experiential learning program enhances your leadership skills and introduces you to best practices in strategy and management.
Why This Program?
You will fast-track your leadership and strategy skills! The intensive nature of this program invites you to take a step back from your daily responsibilities in order to focus completely on all aspects of management and leadership. Along the way you’ll have plenty of opportunities to network closely with your fellow participants to solidify new business relationships and create opportunities. Through this program, you will:
- Become a more effective strategic leader, building on the knowledge and concepts of the program
- Contribute to your organization’s strategic direction through enhanced strategic thinking
- Introduce best practices through your new network of colleagues and concepts learned in the program
- Network with and garner best practices from experienced professionals across many different industries and sectors
- Receive a formal customized Leadership Practices Inventory assessment
View our program flyer.
Who Should Attend?
The program is ideal for managers who want to refine their strategic skills or fast-track their leadership strengths. If you are facing any of the following situations, this program might be perfect for you:
- Entering a new role
- Gaining new or increased responsibilities
- Company restructuring
- Seeing new ideas or trends you would like to implement in your organization
- Looking to develop new leadership strategies
- Succession planning
- Strategic planning
- Team building
Details & Registration
- Spring 2020 Session
- Module 1: May 4-8, 2020
- Module 2: June 15-19, 2020
- Fall 2020 Session
- Module 1: October 19-21, 2020 & November 12-13, 2020
- Module 2: November 25-27, 2020 & December 10-11, 2020
TIME 8:30 – 4:30 PM
PROGRAM COST $5,995 plus GST which includes:
- Continental breakfast and lunch each day
- All learning materials
- Custom Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) Assessment
- Framed certificate of completion
- Program is eligable for a credit towards an Asper MBA
Did you know there is also a Retreat Session of the Advanced Program?
This unique retreat session that has been designed to allow you to take a step back from your daily responsibilities in order to focus completely on all aspects of management and leadership. Learn more or register today!